Where We Begin
We are merging iconic recipes with creative cooking to create a unique culinary experience. Set in the ultra-chic Bangsar area, we introduce audiences to a diverse range of flavours that cannot be had elsewhere.
From tuak cocktails to our chef’s signature homemade umai, we’re offering a truly East Malaysian dining experience with sophistication and flair.
“…[the birds] were the yellow of all yellows, the kind of yellow that every other yellow secretly wishes to be”
– Redmond O’Hanlon, Into The Heart Of Borneo
We enjoy pushing boundaries and improving on time-proven culinary ideas. Stay tuned to try the best before the rest!
Data, data, data. I cannot make bricks with mortar. We believe in the best and freshest ingredients air-flown from Borneo.
We are passionate about East Malaysian cooking and while we push the envelope, we believe in preserving that character in our offerings.
Hours of Operation
11:00am – 1:00am
We are closed
WED – SUN
11:00am – 1:00am
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of RM20 per person is required upon reservation.
- Deposit amount will be deducted from the total bill.
- Group bookings are considered for reservations of 11 persons or more. Please contact us at +603-2859 0490/+6010-250 2255 for further arrangement.
- Customers will be allowed to reschedule once if they can make it to the reservation and have left a deposit.
- Reservation can be postponed to a maximum of one (01) week from the date of cancellation.
- Payment will only be refunded if cancellation is made more than 24 hours prior to your reservation.
- Payment will be forfeited if cancellation were made within 24 hours prior to your reservation.
- Kindly be informed that 5% (excluding service charge) will be deducted from the refund amount as processing fee.